So this past winter I began my adventure with some light running. I tried to stay consistent and get in about 3 days a week running on average between 2 and 4 miles each time. I’ve continue that routinely now for about 4 or 5 months. I have been using Nike+, can see my progress there, to keep track of my runs as well. My original goal was to add another area of exercise to my routine and see if I felt comfortable enough with the running to do more. About a week or so ago I ran in my first 5K.
This first run was the Martian Meteor 5K run. It was a bit scary at first. Luckily good friend Sam was running a 1/2 marathon that day which made it a bit easier chatting with him pre-run time. It was a staggeringly cold morning I will say. At least for me. That was the first time that I had run anything outdoors. I’d not once step foot on the pavement to see how my body would react, if at all differently. I’d been running on the indoor track at the local high school each morning in a wonderfully controlled environment. :) My results can be seen here directly for the overall.
My results were pretty good. I ended up running the 5K in 24:57 minutes. Averaged 8:02 minute miles. In the end came in 7th overall for my age group and 51st overall. First time out was very satisfied with the results. It was definitely a new experience. Sitting at the starting line, was back in the pack more and had to do some maneuvering to get out into open space to actually get moving initially and get into a rhythm. I would consider getting more to the front in the future, but not right out in front.
My 2nd run is coming up. Heart of A Spartan in East Lansing, Michigan. My Alma Mater, Michigan State University is where the run will be done. I will be upping the ante this time around and running a 10K. Figured I should be able to make that distance, even though have only yet to run it once. But have faith that I can certainly get through it. Whether I can keep a satisfactory pace we shall see. Goal is to finish under an hour, but looking closer to 50-53 minutes as a time that I will be happier with.
I’ll be updating after the race with how it goes. Sticking to a plan and hopefully executes well. I will say that me doing any running wouldn’t be possible without doing the BeachBody Insanity program and continuing to stick with my workout program. Contact me if interested or have any questions.
Day 11 – Core cardio and Balance. I decided to switch things up and go with this rather than the yoga this week. I was wanting to through it into the routine and this was a good as any day to do it. Felt great. It had been some time so really enjoyed it. Definitely different pace than the P90x Yoga X or the much shorter Patience yoga but for the standpoint of a general what I would call a mid-week recovery workout worked perfect for me. You’ll find that I’ll change things up from time to time through out the program depending on how things are going and how I feel. Love having so much variety on hand to be able to mix it up with all types of workouts. From the insane pace of Insanity to the booty workout’s from Brazilian butt lift. There is something for everyone.
Day 12 – Legs and Back / Run (4.x miles) I started the morning with a 4.45 mile run. Felt awesome. Finally getting my playlist in order to match up for a 7 – 8 mile run. Keep tweaking as I get longer and adjusting the order some to make sure I'm keeping the pace as I want it. It’s been fun with all the tinkering. Overall the runs have been getting better and better I feel. I do think I need to stretch more.
Legs and back that night at my usual ‘bat’ time workout. Now I will say that it wasn’t as strong/intense as I would of liked. I did go heavier with the weights. I’m wondering if it played in part due to the running in the morning and taking something out of my legs. Not sure. But I got through it, and was very happy that I didn’t stop. Pressed play.
Day 13 - Kenpo Cardio Plus/ Chalean Extreme Burn it off – Love doing the P90x Kenpo workout. Never fails to get a great workout, heart-rate up and solid calorie burn. I continue to use ankle weights and weighted gloves with most of the cardio workouts now. some it is tough so will vary depending on which one. I’ve decided to put on the wish list a weighted vest. :). Should really make things interesting down the road. Won’t get for a while but will be fun.
CE Burn it off did this with the wife during her workout time. We had a BLAST. She is doing awesome with sticking to her workout plan and slowly making changes in her journey to new found health! Here to help her reach her milestones! You can also follow her journey @ her site.
Day 14 – Rest day/ Basketball My weekly basketball is tonight. Only a couple more weeks left. I’m going to miss it that is for sure. I’ve really enjoyed the past 4ish months. The new found cardio endurance from Insanity, and the running has really allowed me to get in there and play some fun defense. It really is my only ‘benefit’ i bring to the table. lol. I really can’t shoot for squat. Throw a pick here and there to get a guy open and that is the extend of my ‘skillz’. But it is fun, another workout.
So are you really enjoying what you are doing now? are you getting in motion at least 3 times a week? Have you found something that you enjoy to get you down the right track of getting healthy for yourself and your family. Remember, you don’t only affect yourself. You are affecting the lives of your children and others around you. it really is contagious.
Both exercise and nutrition side. they each play a crucial role. But you have to start. Start slow, but just start. Press play, get outside, take a walk, whatever it takes. If you are ready for a challenge, ready for a structured program to kick you in gear then i would love to talk with you about Beachbody products and fitness programs. they work, they do the job. I’ve been using for over a year now and I attribute my success to them getting me dedicated to changing my life and my families for the better. Contact me, with any questions about P90x, Chalean Extreme, Insanity, Brazilian Butt lift, revAbs, shakeology or any other of the amazing products that BeachBody has to offer.
Let’s have some fun folks!
So my latest journey has begun. Day 1 of 90 was Monday. The workout was from Tony Horton’s One on One program called Thirty Fifteen. Basically this is a pretty straight forward routine, where you’ll be doing 30 pushup’s and 15 pull-ups for 24 exercises! Lasts about an hour.
I did a little video log for your viewing pleasure here.
I’m excited to be back in the realm of working the body with some resistance. It’s been about 2 months since I’ve done any resistance training and really want to step up the game in that department. I really want to start working on gaining some more lean muscle mass while still reducing the body fat. As long as I am gaining some muscle, not worried about any weight gain that might occur.
I was totally spent after the workout. Let me tell you my arms were like total noodles by the end. But I loved every minute of it getting in there and throwing down a ton of pushup’s and back on the pull-up bar. So I'm sore today, glad I used my recovery drink last night or I’d probably be really sore by now. Wonders of modern science.
One thing you really have to do is focus on your form during this workout. you can easily whip out 30 pushup’s if you aren’t doing them right. And in the end it isn’t going to benefit you at all. So for both pullup’s and push-up’s focus on form. If you plan on doing this workout, adding it to your program, i would highly suggest you get push-up stands. You’ll get greater range of motion and will see bigger improvements overall. Additionally they do help with your wrists if you have any issues.
If anyone is interested in the Tony Horton One on One series, Insanity, P90x, or any other BeachBody product, let me know. I would be glad to help get you started or discuss your options. You’ll usually find me each night in WOWY, around 9pmEST as buddyname, KevinPrice. Let’s chat, contact me and figure out what works for you!
KP is out! Get fit!
So I often see a lot of questions about what should I be doing to get prepared to start my workout program. What tools, what are some general tips to help me be successful during my workouts! I didn’t do much research before I started my program initially and I think some of this would of help. Especially for people that haven’t actively trained for any period of time or just starting out. So let’s get you properly prepared to do your best and be successful! I’ve done 2 rounds of P90x and 1 round of Insanity. I
- Nutrition (everyone's arch enemy)
- Your diet will be vital to your success. I mean crucial. if you eat crap, you will workout like crap and feel like crap! Your results will suffer, your motivation will suffer. This is always the first place to look if you aren’t seeing things going as you expected. Log it. Track it. Find ways to make it work.
- Prepare meals ahead of time for the week or a few days out.
- Make sure you are keeping it colorful (veggies, fruits), lean meats, fish. Look for those ‘empty’ calories that are not providing you with any type of benefit
- Don’t eat at night. After dinner I don’t eat again typically. I will have my recover drink and that is it after my workout.
- eat 5-6 small meals a day. (keeps your metabolism/energy running in high gear all day long.
- Eat healthy snack’s (almonds, shakeology, fruits, veggies). items that are high in fiber and will give you a sustained feeling of fullness. so you won’t consider eating something unhealthy.
- Lots more of this but 100% will make or break your results! Food is your Fuel and energy to successfully workout and get great results! Follow the food plans or create one that works for you.
- Often you find that you workout better in the mornings or evenings. each person is different so find what works best for you. Your overall schedule will play a part in this, but you should work towards you strengths.
- For each workout program there are a ‘base’ level of tools/equipment that you need to get started. Make sure you have researched this prior to starting. Contact others that have been through the programs and find out what you need.
- One example is P90x. Minimally you need a Chin-up bar and either weights and/or resistance bands. Without, it can be very difficult to be effective at your training and will not see the results you are looking for. If you have questions on equipment requirements let me know. I can help.
- Non required tools for P90x include, pushup bars, yoga mat, yoga block
- Drink your 8 glasses of water daily. It is important for the muscles and body to have enough hydration to function and work properly. your muscles thrive on water.
- Takes sips throughout the day while you are drinking. don’t gulp it all down in one sitting.
- Do NOT eat within an hour of the workout. You will feel cramps, vomit, and other not so fun things if you do.
- During your workout, take sips of water. don’t gulp it down.
- Utilize a recovery drink after your workout. This is a proven fact that you will be less sore, recover quicker and replenish your energy levels faster if you use some sort of recovery drink after your workout. Ask questions about your options with this. You will want to take this within 10 minutes for the best effects and can still be effective up to an hour after.
- Pictures & Measurements
- Take your pre workout and after workout measurements
- waist, hips, neck, thighs, arms/biceps, chest
- Get a body fat measurement. You can use the values from the above to give you an estimate. There are other options such as Body fat calipers, scales
- before and after shots from your workout program
- Take front shot, side shots, and back shots. Wear the proper clothing so you can highlight the changes at the end.
- take the photo’s in the same location from the same angle so you get best shot. Also ensure you have proper lighting. I myself totally regret not having my initial photos. Because the motivational boost you get at the end from seeing the results like that are awesome. I know I changed, but its kind of nice seeing it in a picture also. it’s a mental thing, but it works.
- Log your progress
- P90x, P90x Plus, and Chalean extreme there are excel sheets for just this suck thing.
- No if/ands/butts on this one. Be accountable. Log your progress using the tracking devices provided by the workout programs.
- Insanity, you need to keep track of your fit tests. Really helps to show you how far you’ve progressed every 2 weeks.
- It is nice for any workout program to get a feel of your progress. Helps motivate you and keep you interested in what is happening. You can figure out ways to get more out of your workout’s this way.
- WOWY is another option. Work Out With You. An online workout tracking, free from TeamBeachBody, virtual workout site that helps create a workout atmosphere with others. You add buddies, decide on a workout time and commit to being there for each other. My BuddyName is KevinPrice. Great site, chance to win money each day as well. Questions, ask.
- Can I substitute and should I follow the program to the Tee?
- Each program is designed in such a manner to get the best our of you. But we live in the real world. We often find some things work better than others for ourselves. So ‘Yes’ you can substitute out workouts for some days. Your goal is to get healthy, fit, more energy and have some fun. It is means switching out Plyometrics for a standard cardio x or some other workout, then do it. The key, is keeping yourself motivated and engaged in your workout program.
- Modify Modify where necessary. Tony Horton always says ‘do your best and forge the rest’. It is sound advice. But this goes for any and all workout programs.
- What do I do after the program is finished?
- First, pat yourself on the back for accomplishing it. Give yourself props that you made the decision to commitment to a program and you succeeded!. Nothing more motivating than knowing you reach your goals and milestones and getting yourself healthy and on track
- Look at some new programs for variety. Adjust your current program to push yourself further.
- P90x – You have three versions. Doubles, Lean, Classic. each has its own purpose.
- Look at my page on options. Each program works and will get results while adding new variety and fun to keep you motivated!
- Anything Else?
I am a BeachBody Coach and would love to help you in your fitness journey. Any questions about their products (Insanity, P90x, chalean Extreme, Turbo Jam), contact me straight away! They are all effective programs that get results. Offseason and winter are approaching. so it is a great time to start figuring out what you will do. Home fitness works are effective!
- If you have any questions, any other information you think would be helpful for me to expand on here contact me, or leave a comment. I love to talk about this stuff and hopefully can get you interested and motivated to workout and get healthy. One day and person at a time!
Yep, all done. Finished! I am ready for the straight jacket after those past 60 days. I had fun, I was motivated, i was challenged and I was pushed harder than I personally have been pushed before. The workout’s did what they said and that was to exhaust you and make you sweat! All in all that was a great overall Fitness Program designed by BeachBody and Shaun Thompson.
Final Day Video update is here. Quick note that I wanted to give a shout out to my followers on YouTube. You have been great to watch and follow as well through your journeys! Excited to see what lies ahead for you and your final results with all your fitness journeys!
Insanity, a Max Interval Training workout program is designed to push you to your limits. Designed to make you dig deeper than you’ve ever done before in any workout program. It will increase your endurance, increase your overall cardio levels. To better understand why Insanity works, follow the URL above about Max Interval Training.
Did it do it’s job? I would have to say yes, 100%. I came into insanity with 3 goals in mind and all were accomplished.
1. I wanted to increase my endurance.
2. I wanted to tone up
3. I wanted to maintain my current weight level with minimal reduction.
So lets look at Fit Test #5 results (Final Column is % increase from Fit #1 –> Fit Test #5:
|Exercise ||Fit Test 1 ||Fit Test 2 ||Fit Test 3 ||Fit Test 4 ||Fit Test 5 ||Final Increase % |
|Switch Kicks ||51 ||120 ||138 ||145 ||151 ||196% |
|Power Jacks ||59 ||63 ||69 ||75 ||78 ||32% |
|Power Knees ||86 ||119 ||127 ||134 ||136 ||58% |
|Power Jumps ||35 ||38 ||54 ||64 ||75 ||114% |
|Globe Jumps ||9 ||10 ||11 ||12 ||13 ||44% |
|Suicide Jumps ||17 ||19 ||20 ||23 ||24 ||41% |
|Push-Up Jacks ||26 ||34 ||31 ||35 ||40 ||54% |
|Low Plank Oblique ||52 ||63 ||68 ||77 ||80 ||54% |
|Statistic's ||Before (July 19, 09) ||After (Sept 22, 09) |
|Weight ||158 ||155 |
|Waist ||34 ||33 |
|Body Fat % ||18.6 ||16.5 |
|Chest ||42 ||40 |
|Hip ||36.5 ||36 |
|Leg ||20 ||21 |
|arms ||12 ||13 |
| || || |
The one area that I would like to focus on, and I tried with Insanity as well is the nutrition side. I need to look at closer again and get back to following my eating habits to see where i can change things. I learned that You have to push yourself at every turn if you want to be successful with this program. Eat right, fuel that body as it should. With the expenditures of sweat, you will want to use a Recovery drink to assist after your workout so that you are less sore, more apt to recover appropriately the next day and will help bring your energy levels back up and get your blood sugar levels where they need to be. No if/ands/butts! Hydrate through the day and you’ll be in great shape come workout time.
Would I do another round of Insanity? Yes! I loved the way the program is designed and the way it increases your cardio capabilities. It works at the job it is intended to do. I still have a ways to go to reach one of my goals of 10% body fat and I will continue to work towards that. Down 2% during Insanity and I think that is great. If you are up for a challenge, I highly, and I do mean highly recommend Insanity. it is an awesome program that delivers on it’s promise. It’s been years since I’ve have been in this good of shape cardio and endurance wise. Get over your obstacles that may be holding you back. Take a chance! Live life, don’t sit back and watch it go by!
Still debating and will post it soon, but this week I will be doing a mix of workouts from P90x, TH 1on1 (volume 1 and 2) and insanity. This will probably be my next ‘program’, just not sure of the structure and for how long. I will be anxiously awaiting to see RevAbs full program when it gets closer and more information is out. I would like to see if that will work for reaching my goals as well. Watch for more updates, look forward to working with you on your programs (p90x, insanity, chalean extreme, turbo Jam, slim in 6, Tony Horton 10 Minute trainer). Interested in something contact me, would love to chat and get you going. Continue to watch for me in WOWY each night around 9pm EST, buddyName KevinPrice.
KP is out! Stay fit!
Alright folks, here it is. The last and final workout of my first go at Insanity challenge. Only thing left is the Fit Test tomorrow, which ok is a workout in and of itself, but you all know what I mean. :). I love cardio endurance, I love the entire Max interval circuit style that Insanity has brought to us all to enjoy. Haven’t seen anything like it and don’t think we will for a while until Carl and BeachBody decide to take things up another notch. I’m sure they have something up their sleeves. Insanities Max Cardio Conditioning will NOT disappoint you cardio fans!
Video Update for day 62 is here.
You’ll find yourself totally drenched by the end of the 47 minute cardio routine and your abs feeling tighter than ever after the 16 minute cardio abs. I’ve felt myself get stronger in both workouts through the past 4 weeks. This is a great sign that they have worked as expected. At least in my eyes. Ideally if you are showing progress, feeling better, more energy each day, feeling stronger and ready to take on the world then something is truly working right.
Tip: Take each of these workout’s and break them down into little units. each exercise is a unit. Focus on that unit, push yourself each unit and make sure you have dug deep! You’ll find that you are more likely to push yourself harder thinking of each unit as the only unit left. By the end, you should be completely and utterly exhausted using this method. Your results will shoot up!
If you are interested in Insanity, if you are pondering insanity, if you are even remotely thinking about it, contact me. if you feel ready then go ahead and buy it here. I would love to see you start the challenge if you are ready for it. It works, it is challenging it will get you the results your looking for. Make sure you set some goals, focus on what is important about the workout and commit yourself to the 60 days. You won’t regret it. I would love to coach you from day 1 through day x of any program you are doing. I enjoy helping others get motivated and excited to tackle their workouts. You have questions, I'll either have answers or will do my best to get them so you can focus on the task at hand and that is getting fit and healthy!
Join me each night in WOWY, where I add accountability to myself. Love to have you join me. BuddyName: KevinPrice. The more accountability the more likely that you and me both will succeed at reaching our goals and keeping ourselves motivated throughout our fitness journeys.
KP is out! Stay Fit!
This was a great Saturday morning workout for me. I woke up early, didn’t eat anything, did get in about 16 ounces of water in the 1/2 hour before i started. I typically eat first thing in the morning because by then I am starving and need the fuel, but on Saturdays and Sunday’s that I am at home to workout early in the morning I will wait. So the workout was the Max Interval Plyo. A great plyometric workout that hits you in ever area you would expect and then some.
Video Update for Day 61 is here.
You will find yourself doing a good # of pushup’s which I really have grown to enjoy. Level 3 drills have become ‘standard’ rather than the exception and me cursing Shaun Thompson as I did back in the beginning with level 1 and then level 2 drills has subsided. Yet he still get’s the occasional. ‘come on, how you expect me to do that.’ kind of remark. But I love the program and what it has done for me so far. And as always lots and lots of jumping in some fashion. :). Even during the pushups. It wouldn’t be a Plyometric workout without them!
Some Quotes I’ve come to link during Month 2 and Insanity Max interval Plyo:
- “stay strong. last time, your going to do this exercise in this workout today. so push yourself.”
- “See the determination, i want you to have that determination”
- “Challenge you to make yourself stronger through the stretches”
- “You have to do what you can do, don’t try to do what we are trying to do on here, as much as we do, do what you can , and you’ll do good.”
So as I near the final 2 days I ponder where the time has gone. It has flown by quickly. When I started the Max workout’s, at first it felt like they would never end. But it’s been great fun, digging in each and every day/night to get results. That is what it takes to really reach your potential. Set goals, make the decision to commit to your workouts and be consistent. That consistency is what will pay off in the end. Find way to make yourself truly motivated to bring it each and every workout you do no matter what it is, and you’ll find that you have accomplished everything you want.
Is Insanity in your future? Not sure, you tell me. I have found that Insanity is a great cardio based home fitness workout program that pushes you to limits you probably didn’t know you had. It will aid in your goals of getting the endurance you always wanted, it will aid in every single sports program you do on a daily basis and your daily life. The returns you’ll get on doing a program like Insanity out weight anything you would get in going to a gym and sitting on a treadmill or an exercise bike trying to get in some cardio type workout. Hand’s down will blow it away. Why does it work? Max Interval Training. Read my information on it here. I think you’ll find that it is truly
If you would like information on Insanity, contact me. If you are ready for the challenge, contact me. If you are remotely interested in getting in shape and off the couch this fall (yep, new fall shows start this week), contact me. I want to help get you into shape this fall/winter because this is the time of season that we all tend to slow down and not focus on what we should be and that is our health. I’m game if you are to push each other to our physical and mental limits each and everyday. I want to get you on track to a healthy lifestyle and fitness path.
So join me in WOWY for accountability. I’m there most nights at 9pm week days and mornings on the weekends. BuddyName: KevinPrice.
KP is out. Stay fit!
Ok. So the book says 60 days. The pamphlets, the videos, the media hype, the infomercials, everything says 60 days. But in reality it is 63 days for the total program. I’m wondering if certain days are counted. Maybe the first and last days because they are fit tests. Who knows. But it really doesn’t matter, because your in it to get fit. Don’t matter how many days it takes because your not stopping on day 6x are you? I certainly hope not. Here is a link to some programs for when your finished. Take a look and if interested contact me.
Video update for Day 59/60 is here.
So day 60 is Insanity Core Cardio and Balance. Now the reason I am doing that workout is because I don't own the deluxe version. The deluxe version has 3 additional workout’s and one of those workouts, Max Interval Sports training would replace this one I did. Yep, I am a slacker because I’ve heard only great things about these workouts and I don’t own them, yet. So technically you could swap out with one of the other days, but I have been holding true to the routine and doing this workout each time it is on my schedule.
Core Cardio and Balance is a great workout still. It does get your heart rate going, you still get a good calorie burn, but its not the high intensity that the other Max Interval workout’s are. You’ll find it a great recovery day workout to help you finish the rest of the week out.
I want to say that I’ve had some fun over the past 60 days with Insanity and I think you can to. If you are interested in getting insanity then follow this link. If you are interested in any beachbody program than contact me and lets find the right fit for you. The best part is that you are making a conscious decision to start down a wonderful path to a new lifestyle that is filled with energy and filled with healthy choices. In the end you and your family will be that much better off. Plus, if you are excited about working out like I am, then think about becoming a BeachBody Coach. Great discounts, unlimited income potential and you will be helping others by sharing your story. That’s what it is about. Helping one person at a time get into shape and change the problems that are facing our world today with Obesity.
It can only happen with you getting involved and sharing your stories. I’m sharing mine and will continue to do so each day, each week as I find new adventures and challenges ahead. Insanity has been my latest adventure that I would highly recommend to anyone that needs a kick in the butt. I’ve done 2 rounds of P90x and it was my life changer. It got me started down this road and I wouldn’t dream of going back now.
So contact me (call me, twitter, facebook, IM) it doesn’t matter. I’m open from all avenues to assist you in making the right decision to get healthy. I love to talk about it, I love to help others find the right program and determine their goals and dreams.
KP is out. Peace!
A great workout! Something was clicking as I was just drenched during this workout this time. I still love at the beginning of the workout when Shaun T. says “are you ready to get insane? This is Insanity Max Interval circuit and it is gonna kick your butt!”. One of those things that gets you excited about what's to come during the 59 minutes of circuit training. I must say, that 10 months ago, I would not be saying I was excited to be doing a workout program that pushed myself as much as Insanity does. I owe that change to BeachBody and my decision to do the right thing and change my lifestyle!
Video Update for day 59 is here.
Those just starting out in Insanity, the max interval workout’s are tough. You come across them in Month 2, and they are designed to takes things up a few notches from Month 1. They are longer, harder but fun as Heck. Shaun T. gets you excited, gets you motivated to push yourself and dig deep. Cliché as it sounds, but it works. You have to get yourself into the game mentally from the first minute of the first exercise of the first day through insanity. By committing yourself and leaving yourself on the table each and everyday day is where you’ll find the results in the end. Circuit program is fast paced, high calorie burning, core burning craziness.
Favorite Quotes during Circuit Program:
- “I’m here to train you and kick your butt today. And I'm not playing.”
- “You gotta be in it. You gotta be ready. Because we are going for it now. I want you to push yourself as hard as you can do it.”
So let’s get excited people. There’s a workout program, Insanity, that is designed to get you in incredible shape. And guess what? You can do it. it’s tough, it’s challenging, it’s going to kick your butt! But the best part about it in 60 days, you’ll be happy you started. You’ll be amazed at the results and will be showing off to everyone you know what has happened to you. Come talk to me about your fitness goals and I would love to help coach you through your Insanity challenge or any other BeachBody program. They work and they get results.
Do you feel overwhelmed by the media and TV blitz about getting into shape? We are in a fight people. We are fighting the plaque that has come across our nation/world with Obesity. Do you want to see yourself fall upon ill health? Do you want to see your children end up the way we have by not taking care of our bodies and health? I certainly don’t. There is too much at stake not to take the first step and decide to make a change. Second contact me so I can help find a program that is suitable for your fitness level. Then commit by purchasing one. I will coach you throughout helping to keep you motivated and excited. Lastly, succeed when you reach day 60, day 90, the end of the program and see the amazing results!
Just take a moment and think about it. On the bubble, any questions about anything, ask me by contacting me.
We can see the mold reshaping itself ever so slightly day by day. The reconfiguration of the mind, body and soul began a mere 2 months ago. What are we seeing happen right before our eyes? It’s called our health. It’s called our body’s becoming something that we have dreamed about, desired but hadn’t stepped up to the challenge until now. I’ve had a great challenge so far with Insanity. Just wrapped up day 58 of 60 (actually 63), Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs. But who’s counting. The #’s are trivial. It’s the results and how you feel that counts.
My video update for day 58 is here.
Day 58 is as I mentioned Insanity Max Cardio Conditioning & Cardio Abs. A wonderful endurance and stamina type workout that goes for around 47 minutes. You get to push yourself to see how good your endurance is. Does it work? I think so. :). Am I a bit biased? Maybe. But that’s because I know it works. Do you play any sports? Are you looking to be able to play outside with your children or do more than you can now? That’s what this is about. Each day I look at the things around me and say I want to make sure I am here to keep having fun and to just enjoy life for what it has to offer! Cardio Conditioning to me is great for this because it helps build that endurance that is required to be active for longer durations of time. I’ve noticed personally a huge difference in my ability to do activities much longer without ever getting tired. You have to love a Challenge. It is here!
Couple quotes, from the man Shaun Thompson, I like from the Max Cardio Conditioning workout:
- Embrace this. Cuz this is what is about to happen to your body is completely ‘insane’
- Now really enjoy this, because in 30 seconds, we’re going crazy. Were gonna get ‘insane’ again.
So let’s start the day off right and get excited about our becoming the best we can be both mentally and physically. I love new found challenges and I think you will too. Insanity is a great workout program that challenges you and will get you in shape. All you need is yourself! Contact me, and lets get you started. You can also grab it directly from, base version, deluxe version, those links.if you know you are ready to go. Any questions, just drop me a line and we’ll get you answers! As usual, I workout most nights @ 9pm EST. Join me in WOWY. Love to have you there. BuddyName: KevinPrice
If you have gone through Insanity, P90x or other BeachBody products and interested in becoming a coach, let me know. I can fill you in on the details. You can also go right on over here to sign up if ready.
KP is out! Peace!